Natural materials from the region
The charming holiday home is a bit out of the way in a sunny location. By car, the idyllic chalet in summer and in winter (with a four-wheel drive vehicle and / or snow chains) within easy reach. If required, we also offer a transport service with an off-road vehicle in the winter months.
At the end of a small private road is the freestanding holiday home with a large terrace and panoramic views of the Hochkönig. The house consists of two separate apartments: peda & ida. The apartments can be rented separately or together – ie. the whole house.
Leisure fun right outside the front door
- 1,5 km to the ski center Dienten (Gabühel-Bahn & Bürglalm-Bahn)
- only 10 minutes on foot to the next ski slope (entry Almhäusl on red piste)
- in the middle of the ski resort Hockönig – Ski Association Ski amadé
- ideal starting point for the royal tour: 32 km of connected slopes
- 1.5 km to the village center with restaurants, nightspots and shops
- Numerous leisure activities in winter & summer: toboggan run, cross-country skiing, horse-drawn sleigh rides, curling, geocaching, climbing, legend hikes, etc. right on the doorstep ….
- in the middle of the Hochkönig hiking paradise
2014, the building has been lovingly restored under the consideration of specific environmental and architectural aspects. Only high quality materials and fabrics from the region were used. Many traditional alpine elements give the modern house a warm atmosphere. The rooms invite to relax and dream.
- Natural building materials from the region
- High ecological standards
- Warm atmosphere through a mix of materials: wood, concrete, stone, glass
- Thermal renovation: energy saving